Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Migraine

     It’s no wonder that I hate Mondays the way I do. Went to work which was okay until the supervisor showed up and basically told me I was fat. Which really upset me because here is this short man with a Buddha belly telling me that I am lying about my weight.

     Once he left the day went pretty well until I tried to log on to my desktop computer. The first time it couldn’t find my dial up connect at all. I hit restart and it found the dial up and connected for a total of 2 minutes. Reconnected for 1 minute. Reconnected for 5 minutes but wouldn’t show the pages I wanted. After an hour of this I gave up and am now using my laptop.

     Normally I wouldn’t mind using it but all of my notes and other bits of information are on the desktop.

     I had to laugh at Lance today. I was making dinner. Tuna noodle casserole While the noodles were cooking in the microwave Lance woke up and was staring at me with the pet me eyes.

     I forgot I had just drained the tuna before adding it to the cream soup Lance smelled the tuna and gently licked my finger before trying to pull it by the knuckle into the cage.

     After he let go I got him a small amount of the soup and tuna mixture and let him have a taste. He loved it I had enough on my spoon that I could put some on top of the food trough. Lance lapped up quite a bit before returning to the hammock. He got one paw in the hammock before looking back at the tiny amount still on the trough. It must of been really good because he delayed his nap long enough to finish up that little bit.

fertpawlines

Okay we have a winner with 6 out of 8 questions right. The answers are.

weezilpawburning In the 1982 movie, Beast Master who is Dur’s cunning? Kodo &Podo. A lot of people read this question as What and not Who.

weezilpawburning In the 1990 movie Kindergarten Cop, what poem did John Kimble read to the children before naptime? Spring Morning

weezilpawburning In the 2009 movie Space Buddies, where did Gravity ride on her owner? His suit chest pocket. Gravity would climb up inside of his suit jacket and poke her head out of the pocket.

weezilpawburning What is the correct coloring of the ferret in the 2005 movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire? The ferret was an Albino.

weezilpawburning How were the horns applied to the ferret in the 2009 movie Inkheart? A Q-tip and spirit gum. Beard glue is the same as spirit gum.

weezilpawburning In the 2004 movie Along Came Polly, what disability did Polly’s ferret have? He was blind.

weezilpawburning In the 1997 movie Starship Troopers what was Carl’s pet Cyrano originally scripted to be? A frog.

weezilpawburning In the 2001 movie Dr. Doolittle 2, who did the voice of Lennie the weasel? Andy Dick.

fertpawlines

Thank-you all for entering and to my new followers Welcome.

 

Jo

No comments: