Monday, June 28, 2010

Hideyhole Pawty

     Wow! What an amazing turn out for our first pawty. The theme was Outlaws and Gangsters and what a variety of costumes. I am glad I didn’t have a costume contest I would have never been able to pick my favorite one.

     Just a couple of the costumes:

George the Godfather fergus untitled outlawsavatar tutti_gangster_normal Bailey_as_a_flapper_normal bunnyjeancook daneray fcl_pretty_pink_normal  hatgirl2_normalJBHippo kingtut08sanjee tildatoo tinypearlcat

     I can’t say there weren’t some glitches because the menu didn’t want to upload at first for me but half way through it finally did but that didn’t stop all the fun loving anipals. Magically a buffet showed up with everybody’s favorite food.

     The quizzes went off without a hitch and the last winner donated his prize to the senior ferrets of Heart of Ohio Ferret Rescue and Association. While we haven’t reached our goal of $500 we are now over 60% and that is more than I ever thought we would reach with a mini pawty.

     Stay tuned for the winner of the comment contest here on the blog. One lucky commenter will be getting a gift pack with some surprises in it. One item is a $5.00 Petsmart card. Good luck for those that commented.

Jo

2 comments:

George The Duck and the HotMBC Kittehs said...

The pawty was a blast! I had a great time :) I hope we can do it again soon! *ducky hugs*

AngelSmokey, Butterfly, Peekaboo! said...

I had a wunnerful time. Glad dat some money was raised for da cute ferrets. Will follow ur blog to be enlightened about ferrets too! Purrs
(signed: Smokey8 fr Twitter)