Thursday, November 3, 2011

Featured Ferret: Glacier

Hi allz I am Glacier and I am living in the Lewis Clark Animal Shelter in Lewiston, ID.

I came to the shelter as a stray and they think I am about a year old. They keep telling me I am a sweet boy cause I have never tried to bite anyone even when I got a baf.

I like cuddling and scratches on the head. But while they are really nice here at the shelter they really aren’t set up to deal with us woozels so I would love to find a great forever home.

So if you or know some one looking for a active little boy please come adopt me. Thanks.

Disclosure: I get no compensation for featuring ferrets from Pet Finder on my blog. Just my love of these critters and the hope each one gets their own forever home.

Have a Chittering Good Day,

Jo

No comments: