Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Featured Ferret: Pudge




Hi! My name iz Pudge Petfinder

Iz hanging out in da shredded paper bin of da Kansas humane Society of Wichita, KS until Iz find da perfect pet hooman.
One who would love to have ferret kisses and cuddles. If youz know of a great hooman needing owned please directed dem to me.

Need more info about me den just drop a line to diz place via khartlep@kshumane.org .

Fank youz.
Pudge.

Disclosure: I receive no compensation for featuring ferrets on my blog other than the hope that someone will give these fun, furry little springs a wonderful home.

Have a Chittering Good Day

Jo

P.S. would you nominate us for a Shorty Award only need to do once thank you.

Nominate Manny-n- Marcuz for a social media award in the Shorty Awards!

2 comments:

Mariodacat said...

Great post pal. That picture of you is so cute.

Pup Fan said...

What a cutie!