Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Packing For Blog Paws 2014

Starting to get down to the wire and still feels like I have so much to do yet. One of which is getting us all packed up and ready to go. While I can get much of what I want to take packed before I am ready to leave on Tuesday before Blog Paws I still have to do it in a way that makes sense for both the fur kids and me. For that reason a packing checklist is an absolute must and this is what it looks like at the moment.

Ferret Packing List:

Gray Tub

  • Paper towels (1 roll)    
  • Business cards (Enlightened Travels) 
  • Trash bags
  • Toys ( busy blanket, wonka toys, squeaky monkey)
  • Litter   
  • Food
  • Bottled home water 
  • poop bags
  • Hand sanitizer (extra)
  • Red Ground cloth (for play area)
  • Outfits
  • Sticky Rollers
  • Small whisk broom and dustpan

IMG_1820

Groom Bag

  • Ferretone
  • Cotton swabs
  • Gluc Meter
  • Toothbrushes and paste
  • Nail clippers
  • Furminator
  • Tweezers
  • Small first aid kit
  • alcohol swabs

IMG_1822

Gray Carrier: In the car

  • Hammy
  • litter pan (small corner)
  • Hanging water bottle
  • Clip on Food Cup
  • Photo Ids with Rabies Tag #s and Vet Phone #

Blue Tote

  • Health Certificates
  • Rabies Tags

Car

  • Fold Up Play Area
  • 1 gray tub
  • 1 black roller bag
  • 1jounalist bag
  • 1 blue tote
  • 1 pet carrier

Note to self

DON'T FORGET LEASHES AND HARNESSES

I am sure that last one got a chuckle or two. Believe me it is easy to do and also one of the reasons I try to pack extras as I have driven off without making sure the leashes and harnesses where where they were suppose to be. I am also I'll be adding to the list as I always seem to do as the day to leave grows closer.  What is really bad is I had to buy a new suitcase as the one I had been using was too small.

My Packing list looks like this.

Suitcase

  • 3 day shirts
  • 2 evening shirts
  • Jeans (3/4)
  • Black pants for Red Carpet
  • Gray pants for Opening night
  • Socks (6 pairs)
  • Black shoes ( Opening Night/ Red Carpet)
  • Tennis shoes
  • Photo Album (Fashions)
  • Critter Zone
  • Carol's Ferrets
  • Instant coffee (never have enough in the room)

IMG_1835

Groom Bag

  • Toothbrush
  • Paste
  • Stink juice
  • Hairbrush
  • Hair ties
  • Nail Clippers
  • Small Sew Kit
  • Razor
  • Female Items
  • Ferret Bracelets
  • Stink Pretty

IMG_1836

Journal Bag

  • computer
  • camera
  • Cords for computer, camera, phone
  • Battery Charger for Camera
  • Business cards (blog and Business)
  • Pens
  • Notebook
  • Flash Card for Camera
  • Jump drives

So while it looks like I am packed I am only half way there. So excited!!!

Have a Chittering Good Day,

Jo

No comments: