Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Adrenal Claims Another Soul

     For those that have been following this blog for a while now knew that my little girl Gweny had Adrenal disease. I think she may have been the runt of her litter but she had spunk. She ruled the boys with an iron will and when need be teeth. She made up for her tiny size by doing things in a large way.gweny1

     But the disease that only took the hair from around her tail Picture 040 and left the rest of her body sparsely covered won at 1 a.m. I checked on her at 12:30 a.m. and at that time she took my finger in her tiny paws and shook it gently her way of giving kisses. I told her it was all right if she went I only hoped that would be painless.

     She stopped eating her duck soup at 10 p.m. and snuggled up to her baby doll while still in her Santa hat. sleepinggwen That is how I found her with her head in the lap of the doll and the hat like a sleeping bag.

     I know she was met at the Rainbow Bridge by her brothers; Bandit, Blizzard, Ashes, Mouse, and Galahad along with all the other animal pals waiting for their humans to come for them. I am sure she has all the shoes she can hide and is playing with everyone.

Picture 043 Picture 030 Picture 042

     While my heart feels like it has been ripped out again I know in time that it will heal and that I will never forget my dear little girl Gweny.

Jo