Saturday, April 10, 2010

Blogpaws: The next morning

     Wow alarm just went off at 6:00am. When did I fall asleep finally? Last time I looked at the clock it was 2:30 am.

     Driver went out and from all appearances stayed out.

 PICT0103

     Just as well I suppose gives me a chance to grab a shower PICT0105 and get my stuff packed up and ready for departure from our room around noon.

     Don’t think I moved once I fell asleep this morning as every thing is still where it was when I went to sleep.PICT0104

     I’ll in green today. PICT0106

Great neck pillow. I’d buy me one but white in a household with shedding animals is not a good things. PICT0107

 

     My son @thewolf90 cookwilliam Has been following blogpaws through YouTube and found TPPCtv’s sight. He thinks we’re a great bunch of people.

     Off to finish getting ready for breakfast.

Jo

No comments: