Saturday, September 24, 2011

Peek A Boo… I see you! Pet Finder's Less Adoptable Pet's Week

 

Well I guess having a name is better than a number but really what kind of name is Peek A Boo   for a boy?

So I can only say that I am playing the game Peek-A-Boo for now in Pittsburgh, PA and I would really like a good boy’s name along with a forever home.

I know there isn’t much about me okay there isn’t anything about me on the site and my picture isn’t the best.

I am sure all you ferret hooman recognize the maneuver that I am doing. Hey when ya gotta go ya gotta go.

So are you the hooman for me to play great games with like hide the sock, where’s the carpet shark, and hide and seek? I promise I’ll let you win once in awhile and reward you with lots of ferrety kisses.

I’ll also entertain you with my special weasel war dance moves that are designed to make you laugh.

If you or someone you know is looking for a special little boy to love in or around the Pittsburgh area won’t you let them know about me?

Thanks

Disclosure: I get no compensation for featuring ferrets on my blog from Pet Finder or the shelter that has the featured ferret.

The commentary from the point of view of each ferret is my own take on the information given or not given depending on the shelter, rescue, or society and should not be taken seriously unless noted in a note or the disclosure.

Have a Chittering Good Day,

Jo

1 comment:

zack said...

My ferret has bitten me, and ask how to train?thx