Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Featured Ferret: Goober

 

Hi yall’z My name iz Goober. I knowz I look like I just crawled out of da ash can but it iz my normal coloring.

I am about 3 years old and I love giving kissez to all da hoomanz here at the Humane Society of Camden County, Kingsland, GA but I would dearly lovez to have me own hooman to love and take care of.

Do you happen to know of a hooman dat could give me a forever home in exchange fer all da kissez and dancez I can give em? If ya do can you send em on down here to come visit wif me and see if we would make the perfect pair?

Lovez,

Goober

Disclosure: I get no compensation for featuring ferrets from Pet Finder I pick each ferret at random and create his or her voice with the information available. All photos of featured ferrets come from the page they are on.

 

Have a Chittering Good Day,

Jo

No comments: