Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ferret Fashion Show

I don’t know how many of you know that I design ferret clothing for my boys and for other ferrets. To date I have made everyday shirts, tuxedos, dresses, and even designed military BDU’s better known as fatigues.

HPIM2833 HPIM2846

I’ve been marketing these on Etsy and been auctioning several different outfits off on Fabulous Ferret Finds Auction page on Facebook. Which has begun to earn me a little money but thanks to this endeavor, I have come to the attention of several different outlets.

One of these outlets is hooked on the idea of a Ferret Fashion Show. I would love to help a shelter or rescue by creating several fashions that would be shown off by the shelter ferrets and then could be auctioned off with all the proceeds going to the shelter.

I am just not sure where to start other than asking first off what do you think of this idea?

2. Would this be something you would be interested in doing?

3. While I am thinking Western PA because it is close to where I live, other places would be fine too.

I would have Manny and Marcuz as part of the show and they would show up in the Ferret Chariot HPIM4161  along with some other surprises.

If this is something you would like to be a part of. Please contact me either by the comment box or slide me an email at enlightenedferret@hotmail.com

Have a Chittering Good Day,

Jo

2 comments:

Kristina Zambrano said...

that's wonderful i wish you success on this ferret clothing biz :D if i get to have a ferret someday be sure i will be right there buying your cute clothing

Katia K said...

Omfg... They're not dolls you know? Maybe some simple t-shirt is okay but that doesn't look good... But of course it's a good thing to get money for a ferret shelter, did it happen already?

www.taskuvarkaani.blogspot.com