Monday, June 21, 2010

Countdown to Walk and Pawty for Senior Ferrets

     Wow I am really behind on posting. Been a bit hectic around here trying to get the last touches on Saturday’s walk and pawty and other things including being a part of a flea market on Sunday from 8am to 5 pm. Opps forgot the sunscreen.

                         PICT0574

     I was excited to have my first guest post on Blogpaw’s blog (link here). It was fun to write it from James and Manny’s point of view. It was also good practice for the writer in me.

     James and Manny attended the  June High Fashion Model pawpawty  in their new look modelboys by Kitten Boi designs. Didn’t he do a wonderful job?

     The three of us will be doing a 5-mile walk from Franklin, PA to the Belmar parking area of the Allegheny Trail . While originally I had planned on a 21-mile walk I realized that walking with ferrets for that distance was just asking for trouble.

     Pawpawty is June 26 from 6 to 11p.m. Eastern Standard Time. The theme is outlaws and gangsters so come as your favorite one or if you can’t find the right attire come as you are. They can be from history or fictional. Manny is going as Clyde from Bonnie and Clyde. James is going as his twisted namesake Jessie James.

 outlawsavatar

     There will be tunes and noms along with some prizes. All to help the senior ferrets at Heart of Ohio Ferret Rescue and Association . Our goal is to reach $500 but donations although appreciated are not required come and have a good time.

Please RSVP here      So that you maybe included in the grand prize drawing at the end of the pawty.

Before I forget Welcome to my followers both old and new. I hope you have or will find something interesting here.

Jo

No comments: