Saturday, August 14, 2010

Have People gone insane or …

The more outrageous the conduct of our supposed role models the more media attention they get. First let me say I don’t know who Holly Madison is but this story tops even Paris Hilton and her ignorance for not getting her dogs fixed. The story I am talking about is about her marrying her ferret.

I am a ferret lover and think that they are one of the greatest pets I’ve ever had but I wouldn’t want to marry one of them. So it just comes down to the celebrities of the world have gone insane and the media isn’t helping with its “Oh how cute/bizarre/sexy.” You pick the word you think fits best stories.

Even if this site is a joke and it appears to be one. It goes to show just how low the media can go just to have a story for its readers.

My goal in life is to be a journalist and not a two bit faker but sometimes it’s hard to tell the fake from the real thing. Read the story but read it as a story and not as the truth just because it is posted on a supposed news site.

Just my two bit of Chittering.

Keep on Chittering,

Jo

No comments: