Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pet Finder's Less Adoptable Pet Week: The Juvenile delinquent


 

Yo! I am Riggs   and Iz hanging out here in Stewartville, MN whilez Iz waiting for da right boz to come hire mez. Iz a tough little guy dey found mez hiding out under sum stranger’z deck and somewherez along da way Iz lost one of mez toe nailz. No one knowz if itz gonna grow back or not. Not dat Iz miz it.

Iz young wif dem figuring Iz about 3 yearz of age and I’ve developed Adrenal disease but Iz know wif da right treatment Iz will give a lot of time to da right boz hooman.

Iz good at stealing heartz in a New York minute whilez taking yer wallet at da same time. So if youz think youz can rehabilitate mez from mez bad habitz den give dez nice folkz a call and come see mez.

Disclosure: I get no compensation for featuring ferrets on my blog from Pet Finder or the shelter that has the featured ferret.

The commentary from the point of view of each ferret is my own take on the information given or not given depending on the shelter, rescue, or society and should not be taken seriously unless noted in a note or the disclosure.

Have a Chittering Good Day,

Jo



To those that have enjoyed posting Anomys. those days are over. I am now requireing that you at least have a name that I can respond to if the need should arise.

In references to the pictures that are on this blog this week. I am copying the url from the site its self so if the pictures are stock or owned by someone else I wouldn't know it.

With both things said. I must say that I blog about ferrets because they are my passion and those that have met me in real life know that is the truth. I am not an expert on ferrets just an owner that loves doing research to gain more knowledge that can be passed on to other.
I do reviews on different things and the opinions are always my own and at this time I get no monetary compensation for anything that is on my blog unless otherwise noted.

No comments: