Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Leading Up to Blog Paws: Last Minute Details

Tomorrow we will be up bright and early to start our long drive to Tyson’s Corner, VA and the start of Blog Paws.

We are sad that our buddies Nikki and Ashley, from I love Rescue Animals won’t be there but were pleasantly surprised to find out that Edna from Nutro, Snotface Critter, George the Duck’s Typist will all be there.

This is the first year that we had two sponsors one we have met and the ferrets love giving her kisses and hugs. This is the second year she has supported Enlightened Ferret again thank you Lisa Taron.petbloglady

After many emails back and forth and I am sure some other outside help we secured sponsorship from Marshall Pet. marshalllogo

Notice: If you don’t like them that is fine but don’t put hateful comments as they will be deleted from this post and any other regarding the Blog Paws Event.

This year the little fur kids will have their own playground to romp in not that, the dog park wasn’t fun for my kids it was my own peace of mind that was worn.

Enlightened Ferret will have some surprises for a few people as well. What they are differ from person to person but we are sure they will be well enjoyed.

With roomie joining us at this year’s Blog Paws, I hope to be in more pictures with my fur kids than they are. *Chitters* but they are the draw.

If you have questions about ferrets please be sure to stop by the Washington Metro Area Ferret Outreach’s table or Marshall’s if you can’t find them or they are too busy I will give you an answer if I can or will help you find it.

Ask nicely and I will chitter for you.

See you at Blog Paws.

Have a Chittering Good Day,

Jo

2 comments:

Snotface said...

Can't wait to see you all there *grin*

Jo said...

I swear Marylin hasn't stopped primping since I showed her your picture Snotty. *chitters* and the boys have been taking longer naps. I haven't had the heart to tell them we aren't rooming together this time. See you tomorrow!!!