Monday, September 19, 2011

Country Boy

 

Hi all I am Garth and right now I am calling Mason City, IA home until I can wiggle my way into the right forever hooman’s heart. I isn’t big on cats and dogs and really would prefer der wasn’t any in my new farmstead.

I knows there isn’t a lot of information about me listed other than I am a boy and I don’t care for cats and dogs but I think that is because the hoomans here are just too busy with all dem other critters to sit down and write up something about me.

At least you can see how cute I am. I maybe just a hay seed to some but I know there has to be a hooman out there that needs the complete innocence I can provide while checking out every inch of my new forever farmstead. Won’t you let them hoomans know I am waiting right here for them.

Disclosure: I get no compensation for featuring ferrets on my blog from Pet Finder or the shelter that has the featured ferret.

The commentary from the point of view of each ferret is my own take on the information given or not given depending on the shelter, rescue, or society and should not be taken seriously unless noted in a note or the disclosure.

Have a Chittering Good Day,

Jo

No comments: